Dear URI sisters and brothers. Welcome to a short review about our work in Austria.
- Some of our members of the URI Team Lienz
- Margret from Kenia, Lisa (Muslim), Elisabeth (Catholic), Winfried and Almuth (Bahai), Cecilia (Orthodox)
Some of our projects:
- The „Bell for peace and friendship“ on Top of a mountain near Lienz. With stones from more than 100 countries and from holy places of the Worlds Religions: Mekka, Lhasa, Ganges, Israel, Haiffa and more
- During the „World Interfaith Harmony Week 2019“ more than 300 children started a „Rain of friendship“ with good wishes, written on eatable paper. They travel with the water from rivers through the landscape. The sun is making clouds from it and somewhere it will start to rain blessings from heaven to earth.
- A story about the question „who created everything“ for interreligious work in 45 languages for you as a present on www.little-owl.net
- We work with Martin Rutte from Canada for this great aim.
- He asks people and companies this 3 questions. http://projectheavenonearth.com/the-3-questions/
- People should be inspired to look for their own possibilities to end a big suffering in the world.
- is a webpage, where people can find many online educational ressources about the world religions, spirituality and philosophy from universities all over the world.
- Look for „Learning worldwide“